Update Pkl: 10:26:50 pm | Tgl: Jumat 1 Juli 2022 Jakarta, DKI Jakarta | Rp 3.000.000 | full-time
- Minimum Bachelor from Information Technology or related
- Experience in PL/SQL, ORACLE Forms, SQL Tools, Oracle EBS
- Experience with form development and modification, workflow development
- The ability to troubleshoot technical issues in support of the implementation teams o An understanding of Oracle’s security model as it relates to interfaces and extensions
- Experienced in integrating Oracle EBS with ancillary/Third-party systems. Working knowledge of any middleware (preferably TIBCO) for Integrations is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Java is a plus.
- Have 3 years job experience
- Strong analytical and training skills.
- Zeal to quickly learn and adapt to other technologies; self-driven, self-learner.
- Oracle certifications, preferred.
- Min. Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Software Engineering, or related degrees.
- Has Expereience on Web Development using MVC Framework
- At least 1 year experience in the same position.
- Ability to analytical thinking and strong logic.
- Good team work with a positive attitude.
- Passion to expand current knowledge and learn new skills.
- Min. Bachelor degree (S1), majoring in Information Technology / Computer Science / Engineering or other relevants majors
- Min. 1 year experience as Bussines Analyst / Business Consultant
- Understanding of SDLC and its methodologies and agile method is a point
- Familiar with Business Requirement Document, Software Requirement Specification, Technical Design Document, Unified Modeling Language
- Have experience with relational database like oracle and postgre
- Familiar with mockup design tools eg. Balsamiq, Adobe XD, etc.
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related with at least 1 years of experience.
- Strong knowlegde in SDLC concept.
- Strong working knowledge of Word Processing, MS Visio, UI application, Project management application.
- As a self-motivated team player, you have strong follow-through and organisation skills with an eye for details and work independently with minimum supervision.
- Strong communication skills and able to perform in a demanding, changing and fast-paced environment.
- Passion to expand current knowledge and learn new skills is a must.
- Minimum Diploma, Barchelor’s degree in Information Technology or related relevant discipline.
- At least 1 years experiences in software development and software quality assurance.
- Commited to the job, a good team player who has interpersonal skills.
- Responsible for testing the system
- Develop a test plan and system test documentation
- Making standards and procedures to determine the quality of the system
- Keep abreast of technology related to testing tools, technology and processes
- Ensure that the user interface and system functionality run according to user standards or needs
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Good understanding of SDLC and its methodologies and Agile method a good
- Have ability to manage developer team
- Hands-on experience with software development and documentation
- Ability to explain technical details
- A good problem-solving attitude
- Have experience with relational database like Oracle, and PostgreSQ
Akses Situs Ini Lebih Cepat Tanpa Iklan Dengan Menginstall APP Android KARIR.BID pada Smartphonemu. Klik Disini Untuk Menginstall
Demikian Lowongan Kerja Anak Perusahaan Pelabuhan Indonesia II Bulan 2021 Juli 2022 Kami Persembahkan. Semoga Lowongan Kerja Anak Perusahaan Pelabuhan Indonesia II Bulan 2021 Juli 2022 Bermanfaat Untuk anda sekalian.
Relevan keyword google.co.id terkait Lowongan Kerja
Anak Perusahaan Pelabuhan Indonesia II Bulan 2021 Juli 2022: